Monday 14 July 2014

Robot Riot : Frenzy

Right, I think I've got the voting up and running... so if you feel inclined to rate the songs about robots featured in my daily posts, you can. If it's not already blatantly obvious, I'm going to be strict about not including any instrumentals, so unfortunately I won't be posting the wonderful Robot by the twangtastic Tornados. On the upside I won't be posting the durgeful din that is I, Robot by the Alan Parsons' Project either... so it's not all bad!

With that little technicality explained, on with the songs. This little nugget of post-punk packs a lot of punch in three and-a-half minutes. As far as I can tell, Frenzy hail from Bristol down in that the'er west country, and this is their début single from 1984.



Jumpy, punky and a real ear worm, Robot Riot will get any party started, and if this doesn't get your foot tapping, you must've blown a fuse. Either that or you need reprogramming. It's worth noting that this is not the same song as Robot Riot from the Phineas & Ferb cartoon, which will be posted at some point in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment